Wednesday, July 2, 2008

question

* I am confused about following:

1) I am in powerful position and I can make things happen for others. Should I be sensitive about others needs and proactive about helping others? Thinking that they need me.

2) I am in subordinate position and I am in need. But my powerful seniors/managers are not inclined to help me. I give them time and find that they are not helping me. They are insensitive to my needs.

how to choose a attitude or thought process which is reasonable and right in both cases?

I can think following for
situation 1

a) Help them as possible and communicate to them.(setting right expectations)
b) Ignore them if their requests are not my interests. (selective ignoring)
c) Ignore them(person discrimination since the other was not helpful to me)
d) Do not proactively think about other people issues. If you are(which means you have more time to do nothing else). Let them come first.
e) Become insensitive unless problem is not individual.

Situation 2
a)

No comments: