Wednesday, July 31, 2013

After a long time, I feel so much peace in my heart. I don't have a job. I don't know what I want to do.
Yet I can smile.

Last few months have given me so much valuable time to think about myself and life.

Life is full of so many possibilities if we are able to overcome our own insecurities.
What is a insecurity? => That which takes away your freedom. That which limits your potential.

I was full of worries about right job, good amount of money and to achieve something in this life. Making a name. It has come down quite a bit. Being at peace, I can relate to what it means thinking from a broader perspective.

I have only few years in this life and wish to be useful. I want to live every moment engaged, full of enthusiasm and and yet be at peace and centered. That's much more valuable and satisfying.


No comments: