Sunday, June 16, 2013

It occured to me this morning after a long time, that I have a blog which I started. I want to write from now on. So that I can be clear in my thoughts, bring focus in my life.

today while cleaning my room, and my study table, I paused and decided to check phone songs list. And suddenly the one knowledge talk by Sri Sri started. His voice does something to my heart. I can't shut off if it starts. It was about 4 pillars of knowledge. and it reminded me that I have gone off the path.
I needed it. Looking for happiness in future and mind is scattered all over.

http://knowledgesheet.artoflivinguniverse.org/2012/11/the-four-pillars-of-knowledge.html

a) Dispassion: even pleasure can bring misery.
b) Longing for divine and something bigger than mundane.
c) 6 wealths
d) Viveka: everything is changing.

Be happy. Keep moving because everything is changing. When difficult times come, be patient. Have control over your senses. Example: when you are served with delicious food, you can't resist. And you overeat. And then senses tell you to stop(well almost).
Be focused on whatever you do.


No comments: